Wednesday 30 July 2014

July Ipsy







  
I was on vacation for the last 2 weeks or so, so this is a little late but this is my July Ipsy! I am pretty excited for this months items, there is one I wouldn't use and one I would have preferred the alternative however it's a good month. Ipsy is a monthly subscription service that costs $10.00 a month, but being in Canada I have to pay for shipping which is another 4.95 USD so you'll pay the difference of exchange rate. If you want to subscribe you can do so here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/3kg1 

Here is the items I got, three of them came in their own boxes so there is one picture in the boxes and one without.
The first item I got was pur-lisse pur-protect essential daily moisturizer in spf 30 in the size of 15 mL. This is the second item from this brand I have gotten, in May I got one very similar but wasn't spf. This one sells on their website for $55.00 for a 50 mL bottle. 














The next item I got is a hair oil by the brand Marrakesh Endz, it is an Argan and hemp oil therapy which is a split end mender and preventer in the size of 30 mL (1oz). I am excited for this item since I have very thin hair and gets pretty damaged because of it. Mine is in the scent Original but it also comes in High Tide and Dreamsicle in a 2 oz bottle for $11.50.














This is the one item but I think is cool, however there was one I would have preferred over this one. Some people got Benefit's They're Real Mascara which I've gotten a sample of before and it was amazing. The mascara I got instead is from the company Pur and is called Big Look waterproof extreme mascara with Argan Oil in 3.4 g. This sells on their website for $20.00.




The next item I got is from the company Elizabeth Mott and is a lip and cheek stain called Tints and Sass in the size 0.35 oz. This is an item that I probably would not use since I don't wear Blush or Lipstick. This is another full size item though, that sells for $22.99.
















The last item I got is a mini eyeshadow pallet from Bare Minerals. This has two colours: Muse and Passion and is in the size of 0.03 oz. There was an email days before the ipsy spoilers began to say that everyone would be getting a Bare Minerals item in their bag. These colours are nice, I have been liking purple eyeshadow lately so I would make use of these. This sells for $25.00 for the full size of 0.1 oz.












This is the bag it came in. I lovee the colour of the bag and the size, but the cut around the outside is a little weird. The items in this months bag are worth a total of $78.49 before taxes and shipping (which would be pretty high in Canada). This months was well worth the value and has products that I would find useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment