Sunday 14 December 2014

November Glossybox

I finally got my first Glossybox since it came back to Canada. It took quite a while to get to me but since it ships out so late in the month and I assume it took a little longer this month than normal with all the Canadians signing up. I read a lot of complaints that it was taking so long but I remember it was the same way when it was in Canada before. Ever since it stopped coming in Canada I've tried not to look at what the Americans were getting because I was always so jealous and I missed having it even though I had replaced it with ipsy but it just wasn't the same. This is what was in Novembers box.
 I already knew about the nail polish and was excited for it, and I knew about the moisturizer. 
 The first item is a herbal bath by the company Kneipp in the scent Balancing Lavender. I don't normally put products in my bath since I can't have bubble baths but this might be great to try out with some candles after work one day. The full size of this item costs $20 making this sample worth $3.96.

 The next item is a age defy moisturizer by the company Juice Beauty in the scent green apple. I've used this a couple times and it smells pretty good and moisturizes well. The full size of this item costs $45.00 making this sample worth $11.25.
 The next item is a hair product called instant healthy hair treatment by the company 12 benefits. I'm in the process of trying to grow my hair so this will probably help with this. The full size of this item costs $20.00 making the sample worth $5.00.
 The next item I knew about before I even signed up and was pretty excited for. It's an OPI polish in the colour Pink outside the glossybox. It is the same pink that the boxes that glossy comes in which is a nice faint pink. This is a full sized item worth $9.50.
The last item is a blush in the colour glossy pink by the company kryolan. I feel like I already have this from before but it's a light pink which I could actually use with my light skin. This is a full sized item worth $16.17.

Overall I'm happy with my first glossybox since coming back to Canada. I got a full year subscription making them a little cheaper plus I had a code to get a percentage off for the Canadian release. The overall value of this box was $45.88.

No comments:

Post a Comment