Wednesday 14 May 2014

May Ipsy

So this is Ipsy for May, it's a lot different than all the ones I've gotten in the past. Normally I get mostly makeup products but this one is mostly lotions. 
The first thing I got was Pacifica Mineral Eye shadow Duo. The one I got was Duo #1 with Celestial and Opal which can be found in the Mystical Supernatural Eye shadow Palette that retails for $14.00 and has 4 shades (Opal, Moonbeam, Celestial and Stargazer). I was happy to be getting this shade since I have blue eyes and typically wear browns, however it's a little shinier than I would wear on a daily basis.
The second item is pur~lisse pur-moist hydra balance moisturizer for normal-dry skin in a size of 15 mL. This sells on their website for $55.00 for 50 mL.

The third one is Thermal Spring Water from the brand Avene in a size of 50 mL. This is supposed to be used on your skin when you have razor burn, irritations, sunburns, etc. This sells online for $18.00 for 300 mL.

The fourth is Sans Tan Anti-aging Sunscreen by Jersey Short Sun in a size of 0.5 oz. It is is SPF 35 and is a fairly thick cream and has a very strange scent. This sells for $40.00 for 2 oz. 

The last item Take It Off! Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask by Hey Honey in a size of 10 mL. I am most excited for this item, it smells really good and I like these types of products. This costs $35.00 for 50 mL. 

This bag is worth $43.50 which is a great value but I have so many little samples of these types of products that I'm trying to use up. I really like the bag it came in this month, I like the feel of the fabric and the colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment