Friday 22 May 2015

March Glossybox

This months Glossybox didn't have a theme that I noticed. I got this box right before I went on my honeymoon so I opened it and forgot about it for a while. I haven't used any of the items since I forgot about it, but I like almost everything in it.

Glossybox is a monthly beauty box subscription where you get 5 deluxe sized sampled but I find many of them are usually full size. There are four options for subscribing - month to month, 3 month, 6 month and 1 year subscription. When I found they were coming back to Canada we got a coupon so I signed up for a 1 year subscription, which in product values paid for itself in about 3 months. If you are in the United States shipping is free, but in Canada the shipping is $5.00 a month which is typical for any of these boxes. If you want to sign up you can use my referral code: http://www.glossybox.com/referal?CI=MTMwNDg3

This is what was in March's Glossybox. It was in a normal pink box that we all love with black packaging inside. 

The first item I got was a hair shine glaze serum from the company Ouidad. It is water-soluble which I think I'll like since I have thin blonde hair which gets weighed down very easily. This is a 2.5 oz bottle which is a great size to use and is worth $20.00.
The next item I got is a Shea body butter in coconut lime by Tree Hut. This smells amazing - I'm loving coconut scents for the summer. This is a 2 oz sample worth about $1.86, which is very affordable if I want to purchase afterwards.
 The next item I got is from the company Modelco and is called more brows which is an eyebrow thickening gel in the colour light/medium. I'm not sure if I'll be using this item, I have very light eyebrows and I feel like it looks weird if they're darker. If I were to darken my brows I think this product would work well for that. This is worth $18.00.

The next item I got is a cheek and lip stain from the company bellapierre cosmetics in the colour pink. I don't use lip products very often but when I do this is the type of colour I would use so it will work as something I can use every once and a while. This is worth $19.99.

The last item I got is from Orogold Cosmetics. It is a 24K multi-vitamin day moisturizer, it has gold chunks in it. This is a very luxurious product which I would not purchase on a regular day so it's nice to get a sample to try it out, and they gave us two! This doesn't have a size on it, but a full sized item is $178.00 for a 1.7 oz jar. 
This is a good box, which I don't think I've had a glossybox that I didn't think was good so it isn't a surprise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment