Thursday 7 May 2015

February Ipsy

The theme for this months Ipsy was #IpsyLove being the month of Valentines day of course. After getting my Valentines themed Glossybox this bag was very underwhelming. I forgot to take a picture of everything together, here's a picture of the bag that it came in. It's one of my favourite bags that I've gotten from them, I'm obsessed with pink and it's a cute design. 
The first item I got was an eyelash curler from the company Emite. A lot of people got damaged ones that were harmful to their lashes, mine was fine but I have no used it. I tend to use mascaras that curl so I don't have much use for a curler, but it's good to have just in case. They sell the curler on their website for $25.00 USD.

Next was a blush from ModelCo in the colour Cosmopolitan 01. I feel like I've gotten this before in a Glossybox or an Ipsy, or something very similar from this company. I like the colour, but I rarely use blush and have quite a few stocked up so it probably won't get used a lot. This is a full sized item however, and is worth $22.00 USD

Next was a lip stain from the company City Color in the colour Flirtini. It's supposed to be a combination of a lip stick and gloss. I'm happy with the colour so I might use it. This is another full sized item at $4.99.
Next was a volumizing spray from the company eva nye. This is a 1 oz sample worth $3.00 (a full sized product is 8 oz for $24.00) I like getting these samples of hair products, they are the perfect sized to be able to tell if you like them or not. 
Last item was I got was a fine radiance face oil from the company Mitchell and Peach. This is a sample worth $23.13 (a full sized product is 20 mL worth $46.25). I haven't tried this yet but it seems like it'll be a good product to try. 
Overall I liked this bag, however I think it missed the theme. Months ago I changed my profile to not include lip products because I tend not to use them, but I continue to get them every month. The total value of this bag was $78.12 which is  good value. 

No comments:

Post a Comment