Friday 7 November 2014

September and October Barkbox

My barkbox for the month of September took a while to get to me. It ships on the 15th and I usually have it by the 18th at the latest, but for some reason it didn't come until the 30th. My dog was getting anxious waiting, he thought the mail was for him everyday haha. When it did come it did not disappoint. Septembers theme was homecoming, and these themes are just so cute! 

This box had two toys and 3 treats. 
The two toys were:
PetProjekt Skrubal Football made from 100% natural rubber. This item is worth $14 in their store. My dog doesn't pay a lot of attention to this toy inside, but its a great toy to play fetch with outside.
Safemade Pet Pawxford Pennant. This toy has a squeaker and some scrunchy sounding stuff in it which he loves. This one is $7 from their store. Here's a picture of him with both toys.. even though he's had them for over a month he's still obsessed with the pawxford one.
The treats in this box were:
Barkworthies Sweet Potato Steak Fries which are 100% sweet potato. These are $8 in the store.
Etta Says Duck Chew which is $4 in the store.
Petsafe Indigo Smokehouse Strips in Bacon which is 100% pork. These are $7 in the store and my dog lovessss these. We always give him a tiny piece of bacon on his birthday and holidays, so he was obsessed. The box was on the dining room table with the package inside and he would just stand and look at the box. 

Octobers box got to me in the timing it normally does, so he got two boxes fairly close together. The theme for this one was Halloween obviously.
This one also had two toys and three treats.
The toys in this box were:
Plus Puppies Squeaker Mat Mummy. This mummy toy has 16 squeakers in it and has double stitching so it lasts longer. This is the most amazing but annoying toy ever. This is valued $15 in the store.
Petprojekt Squeeki Skull which is worth $8 in the store. This one looks kinda spooky and is great for halloween.

The treats in this box were:
Bakers Best Autumn Harvest Treats which are liver, italian olive oil and oat flour. These ones are made in Canada! They smell horrible but are good for your dog and mine loves them. These are $10 in the store.
Heartland Permium Weasand Strips made from 100% cow. This one is $3 in the store.
Max and Ruffys Pumpkin Patch Bites which are organic. I've always wanted to find pumpkin treats since they are good to sooth their tummies when they don't feel well. These ones are $4 in the store.

In between the two months I was sent an email to give three people a free box they just had to pay shipping. It said it was for being a loyal customer..so I thought that was cool to share with some other dog owners I know and hopefully they would sign up afterwards seeing how amazing it was :) 

Obviously I am happy with both these months boxes, I don't think I've ever had an item in these boxes that I didn't like. One of the boxes I got a card that says if you have a picky dog who didn't like an item just to email them and they'll find something they like. They have amazing customer service but I'm lucky my dog is half lab so he never snubs any food! 

No comments:

Post a Comment