Thursday 29 January 2015

December Glossybox

This is my second Glossybox since coming back to Canada and it was the Christmas version. I'm not sure if Glossybox is always late shipping out or if it's because I'm in Canada but I didn't get this until a bit into January. It doesn't upset me that much waiting for the box but it's strange to get Christmas related items weeks after Christmas. This is what was in my box, it was a Christmas box rather than the regular pink box and it was cute! 
The first item I got was a leave in conditioner by Toni&Guy. This is a full sized item worth $16.99. I have used it a few times and I like the scent, it is very subtle but clean smelling and it works well for my frizzy fine hair without making it weighed down or greasy.
The next item I got was a 24 hour soothing and rehydrating fresh mask by the company Nuxe. This is a full sized item worth $32.00. My face is extremely dry during this winter and has been really red so I was hoping this would help, but I used it a couple times and rather than soaking into my skin it seemed to turn into a weird texture and flake off. It's full of good things so I'm going to try it again.
The next item I got was a Ciate mini paint pot in the colour all aglow. This is a full sized mini worth $10.00. It is a gold glitter polish which I have been in love with lately. I saw the other colours that they had though and I think I would have preferred one of the other two to try since I already have a few gold sparkles although I do love it. 
The next item is a miracle hand scrub by the company Rituals Cosmetics. This is a full sized item worth $17.00. It has ginseng and ginkgo biloba and smells amazing. It is great for winter since it makes your hands very soft. 
The last item is a lipstick in the colour burlesque by the company Bellapierre Cosmetics. This is a full sized item worth $19.99. I don't wear much lipstick but this is a pretty colour so I might wear it sometimes. 
  The total value of this box is $95.98 USD..with the exchange rate at this point that's around $120 CAD! I've always loved my Glossybox when they were in Canada and they have lived up to that with full sized items and decent items that are related to the season. 


No comments:

Post a Comment