Thursday 29 January 2015

Julep Gem Collection 2014

I ordered the 2014 Gem Collection from Julep in the December Secret store for $34.00. When I went to the Toronto Julep meet up I saw a few of these colours that I fell in love with and was keeping an eye on the collection but I just could not spend $98.00 on it. It was on sale for a while for $49.00 and I was sad I missed that but then it went for $34.00 so I was very excited! The only thing is one of the polishes was replaced with another one since it's been sold out, but I contacted customer service about this which resulted in another polish of my choice so it worked out even though the sold out colour was very pretty.This collection came in a nice box with a magnetic close on the front with a removable foam insert to hold 12 polishes. 
The gem collection is full of sparkling polishes all of which are 5-free with oxygen technology. I'm in love with them all!




No comments:

Post a Comment