Wednesday 11 June 2014

June Ipsy

Ipsy time! This is the June Ipsy, I got bag 73 this month and am really happy with it. Of all the items that I could have possibly gotten there's only 1 or 2 other items that I would have liked, so this was a good month! Ipsy is a monthly subscription service that costs $10.00 a month, but being in Canada I have to pay for shipping which is another 4.95 USD so you'll pay the difference of exchange rate. If you want to subscribe you can do so here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/3kg1

The first item I got is the NYX butter gloss in the colour Apple Strudel. I saw an email they sent to people who are not subscribed that everyone would be getting one of these in their bags this month. It is a really pretty colour and not very bright which is what I prefer. This is a full size item that sells for $5.00 on their website. Being in Canada it would probably have a different price though. 














The next item is the shimmer eyeliner from Nicka K New York in green. I think I would have preferred the one in blue but I already have blue, so it would be good to try this colour. The brush is a harder type of brush, kind of like a sponge feeling. This is another full size item worth $4.99 on their website. 













The third item I got is a mascara from Be A Bombshell called Lash Out. This is a black mascara which is all I use and the brush looks like a typical mascara brush that I see on the Maybelline ones that I use. This mascara is priced at $15.00.








The next item is Olive and Enzyme Cleanser from the company Skinn. It says that it is make-up remover and deep cleansing mask. It smells like orange and is a large sample so I am looking forward to trying this, it should last a long time. A 4 oz bottle of this sells for $24.00.











The last item I got is Dream Waves  Beach Spray from Marc Anthony. I used this today after I showered and it smells amazing! It reminds me of being at the beach. It sprays really well compared to most hair products I have in this type of bottle and gave my hair a slight wave. A 4.2 fl oz. bottle sells for 8.79 on the walgreens website which is where Ipsy says to purchase it, items like this always cost more here in Canada though. 










This is the bag that it came in, I'm starting to get overwhelmed with how many bags I have. I have been trying to use them to organize all my makeup and products but I'm starting to have too many. This months bag was worth approximately $40.20 and had all items I would use. Overall I am very happy with this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment