Monday 30 June 2014

Galaxy Nails

My last post I wrote about the Sephora Formula X The Twenty Two set that I purchased yesterday. The first manicure I decided to do with these polishes was galaxy nails, since the one top coat would make it so easy to do! 
It's still not as good as the ones I see online but it's better than the last time I tried! The tutorial I saw (Tutorial Video) on the Sephora youtube page done by cutepolish (CutePolish Youtube Channel) had only blue, but I added some purple and pink. The polishes I used in this were Dark Matter, White Matter, Brazen, Indelible, Omni and Meteoric.  
First I used a base coat, then one very thin coat of Dark Matter. This polish goes on very well with a very thin coat. Next I used a makeup sponge with White Matter to make the shapes I wanted to have the nebulas. Overtop of the White Matter I used Brazen, Indelible and Omni randomly then more Black Matter on the edges to blend it into the background better. After that a thin coat of Meteoric, a few Xs in White Matter and some top coat and it's complete! It is very simple but takes a little time when your careful with the shapes you want to create, and your non-dominant hand takes a little practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment